Wednesday, 7 April 2010

A Girl Can Never Have Enough Shoes


1. These shoes are part of the Jimmy Choo 24:7 capsule collection of best-sellers and classic styles that every woman should own. Pair these leg-lengthening nude patent-leather sandals with everything from body-con minis to floaty summer dresses.
2. Elevate a chic utility look with Giuseppe Zanotti's taupe suede peep-toe ankle boots. Pair these leg-lengthening heels with high-waisted shorts and a fitted military shirt.
3. Alexander McQueen's brown python pumps with gold-tone signature skull are a luxurious footwear choice. Wear this statement peep-toe style with tailored shorts and a simple tank for an edgy daytime look.
4. Put some sparkle in your step with Christian Louboutin's silver glitter and nude leather multi-strap platform sandals. Pair these party heels with a simple LBD to bring a flash of glamour to your cocktail look.
5. Incite sartorial envy in Charlotte Olympia's green python pumps. Slip on these emerald heels with an LBD and a sleek clutch for a cool cocktail ensemble.
6. Go for bold this season with Fendi's eye-catching coral and nude leather platform sandals with python-print straps. Wear them to dress up denim or an LBD in one fashion-forward step.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful post...I love shoes!!!

    barbielaura.com if you want visit my blog and bloglovin if you want follow me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely right about the title. I just visited greece last summer. It was amazing!

    Love your picks.
    xx
    Denni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes *-* your blog are style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the first one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those mcqueens!! Also I just found your blog and it's wonderful!

    Grace
    http://www.addiction-and-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the lovely comment sweety, i like pink too (you probably guessed!)
    wow these shoes are GORGEOUS!!!
    with lots of love from your latest follower
    xxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these- i'm now followingyour blog!
    i'm sunshine-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't walk a long time on high heels,
    but, anyway, those louboutin's are gorgeous


    http://marleymumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you re so right!!! i love all of them!! and i want them!!kissesss

    i follow you i like your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

    http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

    Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

    •••HAVE A NICE WEEK•••

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks sweety! :) yeah..my blog is in portuguese..but, I will put a translation ;) today I put one music..in English :) you can understand.. kisses Nah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want it all!
    i realized after i posted the comment that i was already following you, lol. silly me! it happens.
    -Bego

    ReplyDelete
  14. i wld buy the green ones in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I honestly appreciate every one of your messages. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails