Wednesday, 7 April 2010
A Girl Can Never Have Enough Shoes
1. These shoes are part of the Jimmy Choo 24:7 capsule collection of best-sellers and classic styles that every woman should own. Pair these leg-lengthening nude patent-leather sandals with everything from body-con minis to floaty summer dresses.
2. Elevate a chic utility look with Giuseppe Zanotti's taupe suede peep-toe ankle boots. Pair these leg-lengthening heels with high-waisted shorts and a fitted military shirt.
3. Alexander McQueen's brown python pumps with gold-tone signature skull are a luxurious footwear choice. Wear this statement peep-toe style with tailored shorts and a simple tank for an edgy daytime look.
4. Put some sparkle in your step with Christian Louboutin's silver glitter and nude leather multi-strap platform sandals. Pair these party heels with a simple LBD to bring a flash of glamour to your cocktail look.
5. Incite sartorial envy in Charlotte Olympia's green python pumps. Slip on these emerald heels with an LBD and a sleek clutch for a cool cocktail ensemble.
6. Go for bold this season with Fendi's eye-catching coral and nude leather platform sandals with python-print straps. Wear them to dress up denim or an LBD in one fashion-forward step.