Friday, 21 May 2010

Best of Cannes: Glitz and Glam Gowns!


A pretty-in-pink Jennifer makes a fashionable appearance at amfAR's annual Cinema Against AIDS gala in a blushing Roberto Cavalli Couture gown and Chopard diamonds.
Also at the amfAR bash: Mischa, who is a vision in white Marchesa as she makes a dramatic entrance into the AIDS benefit at the Hotel du Cap.
Hosting the Art of Elysium event in Cannes, the fashionista Rachel Bilson suits up in a tuxedo-inspired jumpsuit and Cartier diamonds. 
Taking her Parisian chic seaside, Marion Cotillard sizzles in a sultry red halter dress and glittering gold Christian Louboutin pumps while filming a spot on a French TV show with the azure ocean as the backdrop. 
Getting the film festival off to a thoroughly glamorous start, Eva makes an unforgettable entrance in a flowing, white ruffled Emilio Pucci gown and drop earrings at the Robin Hood premiere. 
Forget the gowns! The Lost star, Evangeline Lilly is all about her gams in an ombré Emilio Pucci mini and Chopard jewels at the premiere of You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger


KELLY
source: www . people . com 

15 comments:

  1. Jenifer Lopez is here my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rachel's outfit! So cute!! :D
    (thanks for the comment on my blog!)
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your blog is fab!!
    I <3 Evas dress :D

    Follow: http://fashion-in-pictures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow their dresses are gorgous! And Rachel Bilsons jumpsuit is so sweet. Great blog you have im following.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    You can also join my GIVEAWAY!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love JLo and Eva!! not a big fan of Mischa :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. love Rachel's and Evangeline's outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Marchesa dresses!!
    Mporei na min sumpa8w idiaitera tin Mischa alla to forema einai fobero..:p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Mischa in Marchesa!
    I miss the old days when Mischa was full of fashion-forward choices. Her style, lifestyle and career have been lacking of late and it would nice to see her career and style revived as I was once a BIG Mischa fan.
    Great blog.. will definitely be following!!! Thank you for the sweet comm on mine.
    -K.xx
    obsessedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like rachel bilson's outfit, very simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Αχ βρε Κέλλυ μου, ποιά γυναίκα δεν θα ήθελε να ντυθεί έτσι έστω και για μια νύχτα?
    Λεφτά που θα βρούμε μου λες? Μπουχου

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing pictures!!!!Thanks for sharing!

    www.smellslikefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think my favourite is mischa (at least on these photos), and evangeline is so pretty too, but because she's so beautiful, the dress is not that awesome

    ReplyDelete
  14. λατρεύω το κόκκινο της Μarion...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I honestly appreciate every one of your messages. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails