Thursday, 29 July 2010

Finally On Vacation!!

Hello Guys!
I feel like it's been ages since my last post ! ! !
I'm really really sorry for the lack of posts the past few days but I was very busy with my MBA project.
Finally everything is ok and I was within the time limit...  But now it's time for vacation!
I'm leaving for the much-needed holidays in 2 days for 2 weeks! I am getting to Cyclades and I couldn't be more excited about that! Promise to get back tanned with a suitcase full of inspiration!

What about you ? Any plans for the summer?
KELLY

p.s. This photo was taken last year in Folegandros, my most favorite island!
Ohh, I can't wait to be there again!

12 comments:

  1. Glukeia mou euxomai na peraseis TELEIA kai na guriseis pisw maurismeni kai ananewmeni full!!! :)
    Ki egw feugw aurio gia Io.. Esu p akribws pas?
    xoxo
    Chara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, look at that sea ♥

    Enjoy lovely ♥

    *following you flower*

    Eda ♥

    candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. καλές διακοπούλες!!!!!!!!!
    να μας βγάλεις πολλές φωτός!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun on your vacation! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sadly I have to get used to "sunny" england for the next 5 weeks.. how fun!... But you have an amazing figure !
    Have fun x x x x
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy it...you look great.

    http://fashionaspassionbytom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. my only plan now is to lay at the sun by the seaside with a cold coffee and do nothing!!i just don't know when!!
    have fun!!

    http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    Gorgeous blog you have:)

    Have a very nice day - SP

    ReplyDelete
  9. have fun girl!
    new to your blog! love it!
    http://newbloginthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great header my dear!!!!!!!!! :) Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I honestly appreciate every one of your messages. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails