Thursday, 7 October 2010

Olivia Palermo


Born February 28 1986, Olivia Palermo grew up between New York and Greenwich, Connecticut. She hit the mainstream conscious by starring in the MTV reality series The City and has since become as famous for impeccable natural style.


 One of the biggest fashion stories of the beginning of the new decade, Palermo counts her YSL Tribute heels, her Ray-Ban Wayfarers and her first Birkin bag as among her most prized fashion possessions. "It was such a pivotal moment - especially living in New York - to have received it," she said of the bag. "I use it now occasionally, it always reminds me of how I've progresses stylistically and how cyclical fashion truly is."
She is soooo chic! I love her style! What about you?
KELLY

1 comment:

  1. I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with that girl!
    I like everything about her!

    Kisses
    =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I honestly appreciate every one of your messages. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails