Friday, 29 October 2010

On ne jette rien

Glayki from Glayki's Dolce Vita had a brilliant idea, to post some vintage pieces, clothes, shoes etc., that we don't throw away and we'll keep them this season. 
I want to thank her for tagging me.
The slogan is " on ne jette rien".
After that, we have to invite 3 fiends to post their pieces and Glayki will choose and announce on Christmas the best of them. Click here to read her post and see the images.
I want to invite to this game my beloved Skinny & Flavored, Fashion Algorythms and Wardorobe Recycle.
So here we go... my favorite Burberry coat

 and my pink Dr. Martins boots!
What pieces in your wardrobe have stood the test of time?

KELLY



10 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'll do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely skinny fit blazers! So chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you honey!!
    Love your amazing coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. teleio paixnidaki!!! love your martins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fabulous idea and i really like those pink dr martin

    http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Burberry coat, amazing! ♥
    xoxo from Hannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks sweetie! I'll do it as soon as possible! I love your all time classics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. υπέροχο!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    λάτρεψα το κόκκινο ημίπαλτο!!!!!
    σε ευχαριστω από καρδιάς!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In my case, leather jacket. Goes with everything.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poly wraia idea! Mou aresoun oi Doc sou!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I honestly appreciate every one of your messages. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails