Monday, 1 November 2010

Trend : Knee high socks

Knee high socks street style:
over stockings (Mr. Newton) and with a mid-thigh hem line (Stockholm Street Style)
Snapped in London by Fiction Living.
Sported above by Karlie Kloss, in a look straight from Miu Miu's pre-fall showing, the knitted over the knee socks take the trend perfectly into the cooler months. I wouldn't be as quick to recommend the pink bow heels, however.

The look was snapped during Paris fashion week by Mr. Newton
Snapped by Mr. Newton as well.
The look comes courtesy of ASOS, and the over the knee socks can be found here

KELLY

6 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with knee high and thigh high socks right now, totally feel inspired to try them with tights after checking out this post!

    http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhahsasksfas, I love knee-high socks!!! I swear, I just bought 10 new pairs over the weekend. This is definitely an of-the-moment look.
    xoxo.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it so much! KNEE HIGH! I totally think we have a really similar style, and bonus, your blog is so adorable! One word, following! I would love it if you would follow me too!

    www.hellobombshellblog.blogspot.com

    love from,
    Raeshelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sort of feel like this is a look that is really hard to pull off - not sure I could but power to those who do! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I honestly appreciate every one of your messages. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails