Monday, 20 December 2010

Look of the day " Red Coat"

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?  Mine was full of shopping, walks, coffee with friends and officially I'm in Christmas mood! Can't wait toshow you my new purchases! Nevertheless I did not have much time to take photos of the outfit I wore. And to be honest ... I hate my camera! So Santa Claus this year will bring me a new camera and I am soooo happy about it! What did you ask Santa to bring you this year? ? ?
I decided to wear something simple and warm, so I combine my warm red coat with a gray sweater and a camel corduroy shorts. I look like Santa's assisant don't you think ...?!?!?
HO! HO! HO! The countdown has started ... 5 to go!
 Coat & Boots Burberry
Shorts Zara
Sweater SaVa

Have a great week everyone!
KELLY

7 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful. this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat is so beautiful and perfect for these days.
    Wish you Merry Christmas and a happy new year full of beautiful pictures taken with your new camera!
    My wish list is endless, don't know what to ask for...I'm so confused.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a doll dear! I like everything about this outfit! This red coat is a serious love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red coats, especially against a winter (preferably snowy) background.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This scarf is amazing. I'm loving your style and your blog. Now following

    xoxo
    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I honestly appreciate every one of your messages. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails