Monday, 10 January 2011

Leather Shorts

It wasn’t so cold the last couple days in the city, so yesterday I wore my new leather shorts from les petites...

With a very interesting glam rock look, skulls create a certain attractive and nonconformist look, which suits both men and women. I'm sure that when the word skull comes to mind one cannot think of something uber-stylish, but fashion designers have made this fashion trend absolutely lovable. One of the fashion designers who loved implementing skulls into his fashion designs whether outfits or accessories was Alexander McQueen.

I’ve been looking everywhere for these house of Holland for pretty polly tights and I could not be more exited when I finally found them on line.
Leather Shorts Les petites...
Blazer Zara
Tshirt Replay
Shoes Rollini
Bag Tommy Hilfiger
Henry Holland for Pretty Polly Super Suspender Tights
Sunnies Gucci
Watch Swatch

Hope everyone had a nice weekend
and a great start of the week!
KELLY

13 comments:

  1. like everything! gad that you found your ideal leather shorts! and the tights are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving it!!i'm still looking for the right leather shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love leather shorts, and the garter belt looks awesome with it. You're rocking a sexy, cool, S&M thing. lovelovelovelove.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. mia kouklara opws panta..kai killer legs, kai to gnwsto se oles mas kalson ta spaei kai megeies to shortsaki sou kalo mou!fili!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look... especially the tights!!

    They're amazing!!!

    I'm your newest follower, love your blog. Hope you'll follow me too!

    xx

    www.ericawark.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I love your style and your blog! This outfit is so sexy! I like the shorts with that tights! Wow!
    I follow you. Kisses from Barcelona,
    Mónica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a killing look!!

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. To apotelesma se dikaiwse pou to epsaxnes toso kairo! Sou paei teleia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ayto to kalson to 8elw...opou to blepw mou trexoun ta salia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. κούκλα,όπω ς πάντα!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those tights are so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great darling. There is no need to mention how much I love those tights.
    And beautiful shorts.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I honestly appreciate every one of your messages. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails