Monday, 17 January 2011

Spring Wish List

  1. Proenza Schouler's green leather satchel
  2. Miu Miu's bright-green satin-twill polka-dot sandals
  3. Miu Miu's transparent green plexiglass bangle with an apple charm
  4. Jimmy Choo's blush leather ballerina flats with a glitter-embellished toe
  5. Stella McCartney's precisely tailored pink wool-crepe jacket
  6. Sonia by Sonia Rykiel T-shirt with a painterly red and green 'Cherie' print


  1. Alexander McQueen's metallic-gold cracked-leather bracele
  2. Vivienne Westwood Anglomania dark-pink and navy striped stretch-linen dress
  3. Alice by Temperley's white sheer cotton dress
  4. Balenciaga Giant City Tote
  5. Christian Louboutin's Gunmetal-studded dark-blue denim pumps
  6. Nina Ricci's coctail dress
  7. Isharya's turquoise bead and freshwater pearl earrings 


It's a wishlist, so I can wish anything and hope that they will be mine some day!
KELLY

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your choices...I would die for the proenza green satchel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wishes!!!!!I love the JC flats and the Stella McCartney blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love those miu miu shoes ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other?

    www.givelivelovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought those bright green Miu Mui platforms. I cannot WAIT to see them in person.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes are gorgeous!!
    And you can find a similar blazer H&M!!
    Nice post!

    xx
    Meda from m-femmefatale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I honestly appreciate every one of your messages. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails