Sophisticated women have been wearing them for years, fashion has brought to the forefrond recently, as of this spring is certainly a "must have"! Borrowed from the male wardrobe, the number of flat shoes or oxford shoes (or pump or brogues) are able to upgrade your everyday looks. Monochrome or bicolor, are just enough to open roads for many stylistic combinations.
How to wear:
- With cropped trousers and feminine cardigans
- With skinny jeans and chic marinieres
- With boyfriend jeans and plaid shirts or blouses
- By spring, with shorts or pants and comfortable shirts in men's style
- With girlie dresses and jeans trousers. The first requires slim legs.
- Also with a classic suit in the office as an antidote to the tedious looks with high-heeled shoes