Friday, 10 February 2012

Mary K for Topshop

After previous collaborations with designers including Christopher Kane, Jonathan Saunders and Michael van der Ham, at their SS12 press day last week Topshop gave us a glimpse of their most exciting collection yet, designed by Mary Katrantzou.
This collaboration (ready for launch in 17 February 2012) is not an accessible interpretation of the Katrantzou ideals, rather a literal translation of her designs, though with a far more reasonable price point. A Katrantzou original would set you back a cool eight thousand pounds; the Topshop alternative will only cost you £350, ensuring a piece from this collaboration will be a must for fashionistas worldwide.
 
(Images via  Topshop)

2 comments:

  1. ta thelo ola :O kai niotho kapos kalutera blepontas pos k alloi mallon moirazontai to idio sunaisthima :)

    http://chicrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my
    own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


    Feel free to visit my homepage - cheap social bookmarks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! I honestly appreciate every one of your messages. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails